Sunday we had our annual Christmas lunch with Nanny at Champions Golf Club. We love going at Christmas time when the decorations are breathtaking. We had a wonderful time!
what great pictures you guys captured...we lived in the Champions area when we lived in Houston and it's such a nice area....hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. I need your mailing address...I want to send you a Christmas card.
2 comments:
what great pictures you guys captured...we lived in the Champions area when we lived in Houston and it's such a nice area....hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. I need your mailing address...I want to send you a Christmas card.
How pretty!
Yes- it was the party right by Prestonwood- it was a lot of fun!
It looks like you guys are settled and doing well! I am jealous- I am so ready to be out of these boxes!
Post a Comment