We have joined everyone else I know in being sick the last 2 weeks. It started with a trip to the doctor 2 weeks ago where Loren had bronchitis, and Camryn an unknown virus making her run fever, cough, not eat, and obviously feel terrible. So after about a week...they got better...and I got sick...fever, cough, congestion...a trip to the doc said perhaps a virus and major allergies...so I left with 2 allergy prescriptions (Austin is the allergy capital of the US for those of you who didn't know). Oh yeah...and Camryn cut 2 teeth somewhere in there just to add to the fun!
We squeezed in a trip to Houston the past few days to mainly see my sister and brother in law since he has arrived home from TIRR follwing his accident (he looks really good, by the way). While there, I averaged a good 4 hours of sleep a night because thanks to sinus pressure, I feel like someone punched my face in or I have an absessed tooth (this occurs mainly upon my laying down to go to sleep, which could not be more annoying..but thankfully I could function normally during the day)......so I am headed back to the doc tomorrow to hopefully get something for some relief! Hopefully we are on the brink of life returning to normal here soon!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired
Posted by Maryann at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment