Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

We had a great day celebrating Father's Day. I guess I will start by bragging about what a wonderful father Clay is to our girls. He is loving, fun, firm, caring and playful. He is always willing to play silly games...and I usually am not sure who is having more fun...him or the girls. Loren and Camryn both love him to pieces.

Today we started the day at my mom's house because we had spent the night there after a wedding last night. She made us breakfast and we enjoyed hanging out with my her and my sister, bro in law and nephew before we headed home for lunch and naps. Clay got to spend a lot of time on the couch watching the US Open...I think his ideal Sunday afternoon activity. Then we headed to our pool and Meredith, Jonathan, William, my dad, and grandmother all came over to join us to swim and eat dinner.

The theme for gifts this year was definitely "home made". Loren is at the perfect age to start making lots of cute little crafts at her various activities, and she loved presenting each one to him. Hopefully the frames will look cute on Clay's desk. Don't worry...he got some "real" gifts too :)


Happy Father's Day Clay, Ron, Dad and Tom...we love you!!

0 comments: