Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy First Birthday, Camryn

08-08-08: Camryn was 1 year old!! Time has flown by, we've moved from Houston to Austin back to Houston, and we have officially survived (and most of the time enjoyed!) life with 2 kids!

Camryn's little personality is really showing now and she and Loren really interact so much now (and even fight a little already...she's tough), and she is definitely seeming more like a toddler and less like a baby. She isn't walking, but is getting so close...she stands up by herself and cruises the furniture with speed! She weighs 22 lbs and is 29 3/4 in. long. She likes to say Hi, GoGoGo, Tang (thank you) and sing Ariel (the Little Mermaid for those of you without a little girl in your house) "ahh ahh ahh". She eats anything, but hasn't had a taste for milk until I started adding strawberry syrup to it :)


To celebrate we met Meredith, William, and my friend Kim and her 2 kids Tanner (Loren's boyfriend) and Addison (Camryn's little friend) for burgers and milkshakes at Fuddruckers on her birthday, and then celebrated with my family 2 days later.





We love Camryn to pieces and look forward to what all the next year holds!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Happy BIRTHDAY CAMRYN!!

It looks like she had a wonderful birthday celebration!
She looks so much like you, it is amazing.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! #30!!!
I need your new address!! I'll email you.

Jennifer Kindle said...

Now I can't remember from whos blog I ended up here but what a neat surprise to find you guys on a blog. Your girls are beautiful! My grandmother has Celiac Disease..I'm glad you found it at such an early age.