Today was Loren's last day of preschool at A Child's Haven Preschool (part of Cedar Park First United Methodist Church). I had a bit of a heavy heart picking her up today...I am not sure if it's because now I have to entertain her 5 days a week, or because this means she is growing up and another year has already gone by. It seems like yesterday she slowly walked in for her first day the day after we moved here (I think it took her about 5 minutes to warm up, and she never looked back again though).
(Loren and Ms. Lynette...this came out blurry :( )
She has loved going to preschool and often would literally scream with joy when I told her it was a school day. She has had so many fun and neat experiences, including her first field trip (to the Austin Science Center), she has made friends and learned so much.
They sent home a little keepsake booklet where they asked each child some questions...
Favorite Color...Pink
Favorite Food...Hot dog
When I grow up I want to be...Dancer (I think she got this from catching a little bit of Dancing with the Stars...but let's hope she meant something classy :) )
My favorite school activity this year...Playing with Dinosaurs
On thing I learned this year...Extinct
(Loren and best friend, Hollen)


1 comments:
That is hilarious. Better keep her away from those poles!! ;) j/k
Post a Comment