Monday my mom, sister, nephew and grandmother (mimi) all came to Austin for a visit. It was Mimi's first time to see Camryn and William, and she enjoys little road trips (and I think this was her first trip to Austin since my mom went to UT almost 40 years ago!). While they were here, we celebrated Loren's third birthday (which is April 25). Loren has been talking about her birthday for months now, so this was the first party we have had to celebrate...and needless to say, she was thrilled about it.
Loren and Mimi with her new Little Mermaid movie
Loren loved this little piggy bank from my mom. It was one of her favorite gifts...it slept with her, and went everywhere with her. Sadly, it had a short life when Loren carried it, and then dropped it on the tile floor. We did replace it with a new piggy bank...but I don't think she loves the new one quite as much.
New Care Bears bike
Gluten Free Brownies...they weren't that bad


2 comments:
She is such a little lady!! So adorable. I can't believe our girls are THREE!
happy birthday, loren!
Post a Comment