Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Teether Feeder

Camryn is in love with this thing. It's our latest 'must have' item at the moment. If you are unfamiliar with it...you put food into a little mesh bag thing, screw it on a handle, and the child can chew on it. Camryn loves banana, pear, apple and animal cookies (gluten free, of course!).


I recommend this to all people with a baby! It does wonders for keeping them busy and happy...and it's great for teething too!


While I am on the subject of Camryn...whatever I said about her not liking to be on her tummy a few weeks ago went completely out the window. I think the day after I wrote that, she started sleeping on her tummy, and now she is rolling everywhere and getting very active! I guess my days of enjoying being able to put her down, walk away, and have her still be happily sitting where I left her are gone forever...booo hooo!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I've been wanting to get one of those things for Michael too. They don't sell them here, so I'm going to have my mom mail me one.

Camryn is going to be crawling before you know it! She is getting so big!!

Summer said...

I mean really....can my lil' Cammy be ANY cuter?!? Can't wait to see y'all next weekend! :)

Unknown said...

Trevor loved that thing too - great for when they are just starting out with real food.