I got home Sunday from training in California to be a Piggies and Paws artist! My new gig! Check out their website - www.piggiesandpaws.com to get a very small glimpse at the super cute stuff we do :) There are over 500 designs to choose from...all handmade beginning with a hand or foot print.
For quite some time I have desired some little part time job that I could do to earn a little extra cash, but not sacrifice staying home with the girls. I love artsy stuff...and for some time, this company was on my mind. See...Over a year ago I was invited to a party, knew little of what it was, and knew I needed some art for our blank playroom walls. The price is only $20-$25 and I cannot buy art near as cute at Wal-Mart for that...much less something personalized. I was blown away by how cute the stuff was, so I offered to host a party (something I never do)a few months later. I adore the 4 prints I have hanging in our playroom. Soo...After a 5 step interview process, I was offered a contract as an independent artist :) Through that process I came to find out the owner/founder is a Christian. So this job in so many ways seems like a perfect fit. I hope to find that to be true over the coming months :)
I have a few things to get done before I can officially start doing parties...and then I'll be ready to jump in to getting those little piggie and paw prints made into precious, keepsake art :)
And a shameless plug...if anyone wants to host a party, I promise you won't be disappointed in the stuff...and your prints will be free!!!
Here's a little glimpse for you...

All Ideas presented are the sole property of Jennifer Thomas and are protected by copyrights. Any duplication is strictly prohibited.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
My New Job
Posted by Maryann at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I am SO excited for you!! HOW PRECIOUS!!!
Post a Comment