So is anyone else's kid waking up an hour early???? Mine are! Camryn slept so nicely from 7pm-7am (or a little later)...now we can make that 7pm-6am (or a little later). grrr. I don't like for my day to start before 7, not to mention she is getting an hour less of sleep. She was taking 1 nap about 90% of the time, now we are back to 2 most days because she is so tired by 10am. Loren is waking up early too...but she is "sleeping in" until about 6:45....whew. We leave Camryn in her bed as long as possible before she starts getting loud enough to wake up Loren. I am just hoping one of these days her little biological clock will reset...or do I have to wait until we "spring ahead"?
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
We are right there with you, at least you get 6:45 with Loren, Hunter is awake at 5:45 and Mia is awake anytime between 5:45 and 7. I told Lantz whoever invented fall back does not have kids!
Post a Comment